New to skydiving in Coral Gables FL? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
TOP 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SKY DIVING IN NORTHEASTERN FLORIDA
- 1Start by making your Coral Gables FL sky diving reservation online.
- 2Plan to arrive about ten minutes early to fill out your paperwork before your class starts.
- 3Classes are 4-6 people and include up to 30 minutes of pre-flight instruction.
- 4Your instructor will help you gear up and safely board the plane by walking behind the plane and away from the propellers
- 5The door opens around 10,000' and you hear "READY, SET, GO!!!" Remember to smile for your 120 mph, 40 second freefall video!
- 6When your parachute opens, you feel the wind stop and peacefully float down from 5000'. Your parachute ride lasts about 7 minutes.
- 7It generally takes 2 hours to complete a class and make your first jump but we may adjust your schedule for weather.
- 8Tandem sky diving means you are harnessed to a certified sky dive instructor and you jump together.
- 9You can get certified. Our Accelerated Freefall Program (AFP) prepares you for your first solo dive.
- 10Advanced divers can practice belly flying, freeflying (vertical flying), skyboarding and even the new birdman suit.